Tunnel bust-up after derby

I ca g get over the single red pegs in the changing room and 1970s working men’s club wooden walls and the ceiling. Well it is that long since I put one in like that - I can’t remember what they are called.

They are behind us in so many ways it is untrue. I honestly don’t think they will ever catch us up. They need a new ground for a start.

That's cos it's the away changing room mate!
I thought all clubs pulled that stunt, making the away ones as spartan and unwelcome as possible

Is anyone else as proud as I am of our squad for this incident?

Man United still think they have this mythical ‘aura’ about them. Their arrogance still exists, even though they can’t back it up with football. I’m proud that we waltzed in and celebrated wildly. I’m glad that we showed them we aren’t scared of them. In fact their reaction proved what the match proved: they are scared of us.

Celebrating freely and wildly like that, and telling Mourinho to fuck off like that, that’s the stuff of champions. We let them know clear as a fucking bell that we are the Daddies now in every single way.
Loving every minute of it, I'm thinking this was a better night than the 6-1, that they were utterly scared of us last night, brilliant.

Bear with me here...what if, for some odd reason, there was a camera crew following the team around filming? Then we might have some footage of the incident to see what had actually happened
The scum barred the Amazon team from filming at the swamp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.