Tunnel Cam V Cardiff / Solskjaer

bluevengence said:
Don`t let yourselves be suckered in by these red *****....can`t believe the blues on here that
wank over ratboy...once a rag allways a rag...FOOK EM ALL

Glad we didn't think that about Carlos Tevez, without whom I don't think we would have won the league.

Nobody w**ks over Gary Neville, some just recognise a knowledgable fair minded pundit, but don't worry we all now realise that you are the biggest and most loyal City fan alive...............

Did anyone notice one of the mascots, a lad who looked about 10, crying his eyes out in the tunnel?

themadinventor said:
bluevengence said:
Don`t let yourselves be suckered in by these red *****....can`t believe the blues on here that

Glad we didn't think that about Carlos Tevez, without whom I don't think we would have won the league.

Nobody w**ks over Gary Neville, some just recognise a knowledgable fair minded pundit, but don't worry we all now realise that you are the biggest and most loyal City fan alive...............
Speak for yourself!

Super-Barwuah said:
yeah I noticed that all chummy with kiddo, but did you notice his number two ex rag coach and player Mark Dempsey. He hates city with a passion he's a lucky lad getting his prem role at Cardiff hell be all smiles at OT next week.
i am a close personal friend of the dempsey family and yes they support man utd but was out with mark on sat evening and he speaks very well of city in many ways how good the team our how they got treated by city when they went to watch them v westham and blackburn i have also put a bet on for his dad on city winning the quadruple this season and yes they support utd but our very fair in there judgement

themadinventor said:
bluevengence said:

Tevez was never a true rag.....but funny enough,you sound like one

I hate everything U****d but Gary "Fed The Goat" Neville has a refreshing take on punditry.

Solskjaer clapping the travelling fans was a nice touch too. I wish our Manager would do that week in/week out, especially away games.

Solskjaer did well at Molde, thanks to Uwe keeping them up the season before he joined.

Didsbury Dave said:
Did anyone notice one of the mascots, a lad who looked about 10, crying his eyes out in the tunnel?

I noticed that DD and wondered what might have happened. Maybe it was tears of joy at being so close to our team.

Did you notice Moonbeam wearing the Goater Legend tee-shirt? Apparently MB had been trying to attract his attention to the tee-short for ages and everyone was laughing because he didn't notice at first even though MB was dancing around like a whirling dervish!! :-)

acton28 said:
I hate everything U****d but Gary "Fed The Goat" Neville has a refreshing take on punditry.

Solskjaer clapping the travelling fans was a nice touch too. I wish our Manager would do that week in/week out, especially away games.

Solskjaer did well at Molde, thanks to Uwe keeping them up the season before he joined.

6th in the Norwegian league weren't they? Wow. His comments about united still being the top dogs in Manchester says it all really

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.