Tunnel Club Criteria

Essex blue

A good friend is having a surprise belated birthday which is a great excuse for me to catch a match
I am planning on taking my 10 year old son to the match and will probably go for the tunnel club or something similar

Are there any restrictions on kids and do you have to be vaccinated as I haven’t been (don’t want a discussion about vaccines) but will obviously take a lateral flow test prior to going

A good friend is having a surprise belated birthday which is a great excuse for me to catch a match
I am planning on taking my 10 year old son to the match and will probably go for the tunnel club or something similar

Are there any restrictions on kids and do you have to be vaccinated as I haven’t been (don’t want a discussion about vaccines) but will obviously take a lateral flow test prior to going
You will have to be vaccinated i reckon and a pcr

The City website has a number specifically for Tunnel Club enquiries: 0161 385 2012. As it's aimed at punters with a few quid to throw around, I'd like to think you'd be able to speak to someone without being on hold for too long.

presumably that comes with a guaranteed 3 points at that price :/
That is the minimum for Norwich for 1 adult and 1 under 12yo included.

The other price category is almost 5 x more:
Champion Adult £3000.00
Champion Under 12 £2010.00

So expect it to be more for big games, but lots of cheaper options than TC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Viagogo advertising around £650 each

I haven’t been for years to the Etihad as it held too many sad memories. I took my dad and son who wasn’t even 2 at the time to see city and unfortunately my dad died 7 weeks later

I still go to see city at West Ham as I have a few mates who are season ticket holders

Viagogo advertising around £650 each

I haven’t been for years to the Etihad as it held too many sad memories. I took my dad and son who wasn’t even 2 at the time to see city and unfortunately my dad died 7 weeks later

I still go to see city at West Ham as I have a few mates who are season ticket holders
That is full adult price but kids £440, go direct to the club and save all the fees.

All hospitals prices are on the city site via the tickets for each match except for "bars".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.