Turkey v Italy | Euro 2020 Group Stage

Will be interested to watch Locatelli who we keep bring linked with, if selected.
Always had a soft spot for the Italian national team, would love them to have a good tournament.
Turkey are no mugs though, they have some very decent players.

Will be interested to watch Locatelli who we keep bring linked with, if selected.
Always had a soft spot for the Italian national team, would love them to have a good tournament.
Turkey are no mugs though, they have some very decent players.
I hated the Italian national teams of the 1970s, with all the cheating and diving they used to get up to in a match.

The irony being that there was really no reason for them to do so, as they were great players.

The dirty Leeds of international football.

The Radio Times says the coverage for the Turkey/Italy game starts at 7pm, an hour before kick-off. I thought that would be okay because at least there’s no adverts - then I saw that camel gob was part of the presenting team: tv on at 8pm then.
I bet they don't even mention Italy or Turkey.

The Radio Times says the coverage for the Turkey/Italy game starts at 7pm, an hour before kick-off. I thought that would be okay because at least there’s no adverts - then I saw that camel gob was part of the presenting team: tv on at 8pm then.
An opening ceremony before kick-off will take up a half-hour at least with no doubt rag/dipper references from the commentary team. So yeah, good idea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.