Turkey v Wales | Euro 2020 Group Stage

Just taking the piss regarding comments made mate, but a good yew now you're talking :-)
While you're here, I know its not the Sky Dome so where are the Jays playing their home games ?
I know mate, I used the term earlier in the thread ; )

No idea on the Blue Jays. I would guess Florida though.

Well, hard or not, of course, it is an achievement, you qualify, and again, of course, you are going to celebrate, I am sure England fans will do the same when we qualify.

The others in their group rank 7th, 13th and 29th, Wales 17th, so if they finish higher than 3rd it will be a bigger achievement.
I didn't say it wasn't an achievement worth celebrating I simply asked was it as big of an achievement as the scenes suggested. Maybe I gave them more credit than they deserve but I'm not surprised to see them qualify, they have a better squad than Turkey and there's not much in it between them and Switzerland.

Ffs, this lot on the BBC are throwing a lot of ”world class players”around. They are talking about Wales !! They have one who used to be and nobody else even close.

Lets see what Bobby Manc does with them.
think that's unfair on wonder boy on the wing ;)
hopefully they the rags cant unload him now
blue jays new home Sahlen Field in Buffalo
b

Wales Population 3.2m, Scotland 5.4m. There is no excuse. We produce fuck all. And even when we do, Clarke plays his pals. That's why we fuck up. I'm happy for the Welsh, but it just reinforces how much we contrive to shoot ourselves in the head. So depressing.
I'd be happy for the Welsh, and the Scots, if those two members of Uefa's football royalty would reciprocate when England win.

I didn't say it wasn't an achievement worth celebrating I simply asked was it as big of an achievement as the scenes suggested. Maybe I gave them more credit than they deserve but I'm not surprised to see them qualify, they have a better squad than Turkey and there's not much in it between them and Switzerland.
TBF it sounded like you were bitching about it, right after I replied to somebody else doing the same, apologies if you weren't :)

On the talent side, they still have a lot of non-prem players in the squad, how that equates to the Swiss squad I'm not sure tbh, though as somebody replied earlier Turkey looked good in the Qualifers also, Wales being 17th in the world was a bit of a shock still, I know they got to the semi-finals last time but it is still a shock to see :)

Maybe I am doing them an injustice myself, patting them on the head and saying well done, not that that was my intention either.

Well played boys, could have been 4 or 5.
Got a bit frenetic at times but we deserved the win

Ffs, this lot on the BBC are throwing a lot of ”world class players”around. They are talking about Wales !! They have one who used to be and nobody else even close.

Lets see what Bobby Manc does with them.
And oh how funny it'll be when England's "world class players" get fucked out in the knockout round lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.