Turkey v Wales | Euro 2020 Group Stage

Let's be honest we're only 'happy' for the welsh because they arent a threat, just like in club football
Very true, we know we're not as good as the English but then England aren't a threat to the big boys of international football either.
We all should know our place......

And oh how funny it'll be when England's "world class players" get fucked out in the knockout round lol
To be honest, there is probably more (or at least as much) hyperbole and BS being spouted about England’s so called world class players than we heard today about Wales. England have a few decent young players (and one great one of course !) and a genuinely world class striker in Kane but they are a long way away from being a great team. One thing is England’s favour is there doesn’t appear to be lot of great teams in the tournament but I would not be surprised to see them go out. I can’t see them beating Belgium or France and maybe Italy, Spain or Germany.

I didn't say it wasn't an achievement worth celebrating I simply asked was it as big of an achievement as the scenes suggested. Maybe I gave them more credit than they deserve but I'm not surprised to see them qualify, they have a better squad than Turkey and there's not much in it between them and Switzerland.
Swiss look shite against the Italians tonight. Clueless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.