Turn Our Gaffs Blue

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
You don't see many of them driving round West Didsbury.
Having said that I saw Walker in the pub a couple of years ago and Balotelli drove past in his camouflage Bentley about 10 years ago.
And I believe Zaba used to live round here somewhere as did Darius Vassell.

You don't see many of them driving round West Didsbury.
Having said that I saw Walker in the pub a couple of years ago and Balotelli drove past in his camouflage Bentley about 10 years ago.
And I believe Zaba used to live round here somewhere as did Darius Vassell.
What happened in Didsbury,stays in Didsbury.

I think it would look great if we all turned our houses/flats blue ahead of the CL Final. Especially if the players see it while they are driving around the area, to-and-from the CFA for example.

In the week leading up to the final (might even do it earlier) i'm going to put City flags, scarves, banners, shirts, big bananas, and anything else 'City' i have in the windows of my flat.

Anyone else planning to turn their gaff into a City shrine?!

Why isn’t it already ? I can’t move in this place without hitting a signed shirt, framed programme or a picture - and the kids rooms are all decorated in blue with the flags on the wall etc !

So no change for me then !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.