TV channels for pre-season friendlies?

GX Blue

So we play:

20th July - Bayern

25th July - Rags

28th July - Dortmund - SKY SPORTS

7th Aug - Arsenal.

I can only find this one game on Sky. None on BT. I presume all our games will be on somewhere. Does anyone know the channels they will be on? Tried to google this morning at work and can only see the Dortmund game on Sky.

Sky have the rights for the ICC games so United and Dortmund will definitely be on. I'd be surprised if Sky or BT dont pick up the other games but you never know. If not then the club will put it on the website I'm sure.

Yeah rag game definitely on sky

Do you have any proof of this?
I can't see it on the sky sports website. Just Dortmund.

Also with this topic being live for a day now and not one person has been able to confirm any TV channels with the 3 games on. This makes me think we might be struggling to see some of these matches.

To be fair I am not interested in pre season friendly's but I could wager that there will be a number of people on here will get themselves terribly worked up about them, they are pretty meaningless

To be fair I am not interested in pre season friendly's but I could wager that there will be a number of people on here will get themselves terribly worked up about them, they are pretty meaningless

I think we should make a list,see how many we get right? i'm confident i'd do very well.

Do you have any proof of this?
I can't see it on the sky sports website. Just Dortmund.

Also with this topic being live for a day now and not one person has been able to confirm any TV channels with the 3 games on. This makes me think we might be struggling to see some of these matches.

Yeah, I'm not sure it will be that easy to watch all four games. Dortmund is on Sky, and the United game is on MUTV so streams should be fairly easy to find. Not seen anything mentioned about either the Munich or Arsenal games being televised though. Hopefully either BTSport or CityTV will decide to show them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.