TV Fixture Changes 2019/20

MAG

The TV picks for PL games in August and September would be announced this Friday 5th July!

Those in Blue below are already fixed and the ones in Red can be moved. I can see Spurs and Everton games being definite TV picks but other four might stay on at Sat 3pm or BT might pick a one off (Norwich one being most likely) ... I am basing this guess on if last two seasons are anything to go by (as both BT and Sky liked keeping our fixture for later in the season, with the restriction on how many times they can show each team against others fixtures).

AUGUST
Sun 04/08 - 3:00pm - City v Liverpool - Community Shield
Sat 10/08 - 12:30pm - West Ham v City

Sat 17/08 - 3:00pm - City v Tottenham
Sat 24/08 - 3:00pm - Bournemouth v City
Sat 31/08 - 3:00pm - City v Brighton & Hove Albion

SEPTEMBER
Wed 11/09 - 7:45pm - City v PL All Stars - Kompany Testemonial
Sat 14/09 - 3:00pm - Norwich City v City
Sat 21/09 - 3:00pm - City v Watford
Sat 28/09 - 3:00pm - Everton v City

The Norwich Watford & Everton games don’t have to be announced until. The end of July. July 5th deadline is only for August games.

Boooo. Need to book digs and train for Norwich. Special day out this.

Edit
Bet they move it to midweek. Sly tv have no shame.
It can't be Monday night as we have the first CL group match the following midweek and Friday night is unlikely as there are Euro qualifiers scheduled for the Tuesday night.

Incorrect, August and Sept out on the 5th.

https://www.premierleague.com/news/1242110

We are due a Friday night one. We havent had one in ever in the 2 seasons they have been available. More than likely this part of the season before Cups start.

I’d swear 100% that’s changed since yesterday when I looked at the same site. Definitely said July 25th for September games. Either way happy days it’s now tomorrow!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.