TV Fixture Changes 2019/20

UUJblue

October out much earlier than the 6th August than expected.

I read this as Wolves at Home 3pm KO. Thats 3 out 5 of our home games so far have been 3pm Saturdays!

mag

Team supported
Manchester City
Hmmm, that's way too early for them to announce ... what's going on ... usually they over run by a few days ... but a whole week ahead of their original published date???

MadchesterCity

October out much earlier than the 6th August than expected.

I read this as Wolves at Home 3pm KO. Thats 3 out 5 of our home games so far have been 3pm Saturdays!
Seems suspicious, the cynic in me wonders if this is anything to do with VAR!!

mag

Team supported
Manchester City
I am actually surprised that the Wolves game isn't on TV ... saving our fixtures for later part of the season?
Especially when games like Brighton Spurs, WestHam Palace, Arsenal Bournemouth, Newcastle United and Saints Chelsea are picked for TV ahead of Us v Wolves??

UUJblue

I am actually surprised that the Wolves game isn't on TV ... saving our fixtures for later part of the season?
Especially when games like Brighton Spurs, WestHam Palace, Arsenal Bournemouth, Newcastle United and Saints Chelsea are picked for TV ahead of Us v Wolves??
Someone just flagged that if wolves get into europa groups we could change? Crap! Wont know until potentially 29th August. Could then be Sunday/Monday

Don't have an account?

Register now!