TV Fixture Changes 2019/20

I am actually surprised that the Wolves game isn't on TV ... saving our fixtures for later part of the season?
Especially when games like Brighton Spurs, WestHam Palace, Arsenal Bournemouth, Newcastle United and Saints Chelsea are picked for TV ahead of Us v Wolves??
Wolves game still likely to be on Sunday if they stay in Europa League

Someone just flagged that if wolves get into europa groups we could change? Crap! Wont know until potentially 29th August. Could then be Sunday/Monday

So don't book for Wolves game - phew

So the Watford game is set in stone now, Sept 21st with a 3pm kick off,yes? Not affected by the previous midweek CL game (no CL game the following midweek), and Watford aren't in the EL.

Why the f**k do Sky move a game to a Sunday afternoon but then announce it may move to a Saturday afternoon if we are in CL. How about leaving the game on a Saturday at 3.00 and not piss the fans and clubs around. If we are away on Tuesday then playing at 5.30 on Saturday is a pain in the arse. Just pick another game and leave clubs in the CL alone

October out much earlier than the 6th August than expected.

I read this as Wolves at Home 3pm KO. Thats 3 out 5 of our home games so far have been 3pm Saturdays!

Wolves will move to Sunday if they get into the Europa league

Someone just flagged that if wolves get into europa groups we could change? Crap! Wont know until potentially 29th August. Could then be Sunday/Monday
Can’t be Monday internationals are on that week I m sure

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.