TV Fixtures - 2020/21

Ooh possibly. I'd assumed it was ongoing but I don't know.
Just had a quick look and the final games listed are:-

• Sunday 1 November: Aston Villa vs. Southampton (12pm, Sky Sports Box Office)
  • Sunday 1 November: Tottenham vs. Brighton (12pm, Sky Sports Box Office)
  • Monday 2 November: Fulham vs. West Brom (5.30pm, Sky Sports Box Office)

Just had a quick look and the final games listed are:-

• Sunday 1 November: Aston Villa vs. Southampton (12pm, Sky Sports Box Office)
  • Sunday 1 November: Tottenham vs. Brighton (12pm, Sky Sports Box Office)
  • Monday 2 November: Fulham vs. West Brom (5.30pm, Sky Sports Box Office)
pushing it calling them games box office)))))

So if PPV goes out (how it's been in October) ... does it mean those games would still be available on current subscription (like they were back in September) or there'd be no way to watch them?

City v Burnley in November is our game NOT picked for TV initially, so wondering how to watch that?

I see that they have quietly extended the same PPV (£14.95 each) for November first gameweek as well. That one doesn't affect us as we face scouse at home and that's a Sky Pick for Super Sunday.

The latest is that PL will review again in next international break which is mid-November and the remaining Nov and beyond games would be decided then. So our Burnley game we'll know exact time and PPV cost etc towards the end of that international break.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.