TV Fixtures - 2020/21

DAZN in Canada, $150 cdn. per year.
All PL games, All CL games, All EL games, Serie A games, MLS, All NFL games, ML Baseball, PDC darts, World snooker, All that international cricket, Rugby union, Tennis, Boxing, MMA and more.

Have BT announced their games yet?

BT games..

FixtureDateKick off
Fulham v ArsenalSaturday 12 September12.30pm
Everton v West BromSaturday 19 September12.30pm
Southampton v TottenhamSunday 20 September12pm
Brighton v Man UtdSaturday 26 September12.30pm
Sheffield Utd v LeedsSunday 27 September12pm

DAZN in Canada, $150 cdn. per year.
All PL games, All CL games, All EL games, Serie A games, MLS, All NFL games, ML Baseball, PDC darts, World snooker, All that international cricket, Rugby union, Tennis, Boxing, MMA and more.

£8 per month. Is that an “official” package in Canada?
Edit - just had a look, it is. You’d like to think a Canada-based VPN address would do the trick, but probably not.

As soon as Messi is announced every single game, training session and bus wrecking will be televised

£8 per month. Is that an “official” package in Canada?
Edit - just had a look, it is. You’d like to think a Canada-based VPN address would do the trick, but probably not.
I don't know anything about that vpn stuff other than my int. protection utilizes it somehow.
One thing It doesn't provide are the FA Cup games, nor the Community Shield game earlier so I wasn't able to watch the dippers lose. :(

BT games..

FixtureDateKick off
Fulham v ArsenalSaturday 12 September12.30pm
Everton v West BromSaturday 19 September12.30pm
Southampton v TottenhamSunday 20 September12pm
Brighton v Man UtdSaturday 26 September12.30pm
Sheffield Utd v LeedsSunday 27 September12pm

That BT line-up is wank. Were they late to the meeting or something?

I don't know anything about that vpn stuff other than my int. protection utilizes it somehow.
One thing It doesn't provide are the FA Cup games, nor the Community Shield game earlier so I wasn't able to watch the dippers lose. :(

ESPN + cover the FA and league cups in the US & Canada. $5.99 a month

Yep.

And you do know that we only have 2 games in September and both are on Sky!

Perhaps we could televise the Villa game and show an empty pitch for 90 minutes!

Just seen this. I wasn’t making any point about us, that we’ve been hard done to, or any agenda about us. I realised we were on. My point was more about liverpool and how much sky pick their games, and how unsurprising that was, rather than a comparison with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.