TV Fixtures - 2020/21

DAZN in Canada, $150 cdn. per year.
All PL games, All CL games, All EL games, Serie A games, MLS, All NFL games, ML Baseball, PDC darts, World snooker, All that international cricket, Rugby union, Tennis, Boxing, MMA and more.
What sort of VPN will this require?

I had trips to Malaysia and the Middle East and signed up for a VPN to watch matches on my iPad. It worked on the BBC and Sky Sports but never worked on BT Sports. After a few months it stopped working completely.

What sort of VPN will this require?

I had trips to Malaysia and the Middle East and signed up for a VPN to watch matches on my iPad. It worked on the BBC and Sky Sports but never worked on BT Sports. After a few months it stopped working completely.
hey there, I don't know about any of that. All I know is that DAZN is currently available in Brazil, Spain, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Canada, Italy, United States and Japan.
They are coming to the UK, though it was delayed by covid.
don't know if link below helps.

Which VPNs Can Actually Access DAZN?

All PL games, All CL games, All EL games, Serie A games, MLS, All NFL games, ML Baseball, PDC darts, World snooker, All that international cricket, Rugby union, Tennis, Boxing, MMA and more.
But wouldn't we be blocked in the UK? Surely it's for Canada only?

But wouldn't we be blocked in the UK? Surely it's for Canada only?
that was answered here. and more info below.
I tried using my DAZN on a tablet when I was in Manchester last year and it wouldn't work.
I used a vpn and it still wouldn't work.
All I know is that DAZN is currently available in Brazil, Spain, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Canada, Italy, United States and Japan.
They are coming to the UK, though it was delayed by covid.

The FSA have a meeting with the government tomorrow as they are currently campaigning under the #letuswatch banner for more free to air games to watch There’s some pretty high end ministers attending from different departments so let’s hope common sense prevails and the PL clubs show some apathy to a lot of fans.
This smells of a stitch up between sky/bt and certain clubs who clearly have other agendas in not allowing this.
Times are financially difficult for most and as regular match going fans it’s what we deserve.

How much is a flight to Canada ? I'm on my way

So ALL games to be shown live in September ... means our Wolves game moves to 8:15pm instead of 8:00 and others games move around too for TV.

October fixtures come out this Friday ... but if no supporters allowed (which is very likely) I think all games in October would be on the box too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.