TV Fixtures - 2020/21

October fixtures out tomorrow ... next 4 games after the first 3, and I think our pending (from Sept) Villa game could possibly get a mid week slot as well, before the CL starts.

Don't think there is any chance that fans will be back in stadiums come October so I reckon all the games will be televised again just like this month

Agree ... but when have they been so efficient as to make changes in one go ... they only finalised the last gameweek if September earlier today even after announcing all Sept games would be on TV they only could decide on the first three gameweeks and not the fourth ...

So tomorrow would be the first changes to October fixtures based on limited games on TV ... then a few weeks later it’d be the second changes to them based on them showing all games on TV ... then there’d be a caveat still left that once CL and EL draw is made and those fixtures announced then so and so and so fixture could again be moved due to participation in Europe ... luckily there are no fans so all this moving around doesn’t get any backlash ... still once they’re in my diary I arrange my other stuf msg around it so I know I won’t be missing a game even if it’s just on TV ... so I’m sure there are many others whose everything else revolves on these getting fixed in the calendar first so everything else can then be arranged around these ...

Nice manipulation of the fixture list for the next couple of months.

No doubt someone will monitor who gets the longest rest and who gets a game every 2 days because of TV moving them.

Nice manipulation of the fixture list for the next couple of months.

No doubt someone will monitor who gets the longest rest and who gets a game every 2 days because of TV moving them.

Yup that’s what they’re working on ... sos didn’t release any changes today,so Already breaking their own dates that they just have us last time (a few weeks ago) ...

So tomorrow then (?)

Who knows!

I guess there’s a possibility that govt’s new lockdown starting tomorrow reducing outside gatherings down to 6 from 30 means that whole clubs can start test events in October deal is off as well so PL could now be looking at broadcasting every game in October just like September so there’s a case of just announcing that once rather than first choosing a few fixtures then later altering them again for fitting in every fixture so they might be thinking that might as well just announce all together ... but September ones were confirmed after the PL board met (all 20 clubs voted for that) so if that is required again, I don’t know when their next such meeting is that can ratify such a move ... guess we’ll find out in the coming week ... the longer this goes (no announcement), the more likelihood of ALL games on tv I guess!!

Who knows!

I guess there’s a possibility that govt’s new lockdown starting tomorrow reducing outside gatherings down to 6 from 30 means that whole clubs can start test events in October deal is off as well so PL could now be looking at broadcasting every game in October just like September so there’s a case of just announcing that once rather than first choosing a few fixtures then later altering them again for fitting in every fixture so they might be thinking that might as well just announce all together ... but September ones were confirmed after the PL board met (all 20 clubs voted for that) so if that is required again, I don’t know when their next such meeting is that can ratify such a move ... guess we’ll find out in the coming week ... the longer this goes (no announcement), the more likelihood of ALL games on tv I guess!!

Cheers.Yep, on reflection, just making the one announcement makes sense.

Cheers.Yep, on reflection, just making the one announcement makes sense.

No news yet, all very quiet on this front ... I guess no news is good news in this instance (as in the longer it goes the more likelihood of all games being on TV - so we won't miss any City game till we are allowed back in).

And they're supposed to announce November fixtures tomorrow ...
Guess they forgot about October ones !?

1600674443663.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.