TV Fixtures - 2020/21

Stop. This doesn't fit everyone's agenda theory.
I don't believe in this "agenda", and when people say that they mean "hidden agenda" and somehow now the PM is involved according to some.

However the long rest for Newcastle allows then to go full strength both games and in the first they play City. From the start of the season we were scheduled for 2 games in 48 hours and it is separate TV companies picking the games, the only parameter being they have to give at least 48 hours between kick off times, and they have stuck to it.

if we beat Arsenal we will cause a big problem in Jan too while most teams get a rest, and always drop points in Jan due the the favourable league cup draw conspiracy.

I don't believe in this "agenda", and when people say that they mean "hidden agenda" and somehow now the PM is involved according to some.

However the long rest for Newcastle allows then to go full strength both games and in the first they play City. From the start of the season we were scheduled for 2 games in 48 hours and it is separate TV companies picking the games, the only parameter being they have to give at least 48 hours between kick off times, and they have stuck to it.

if we beat Arsenal we will cause a big problem in Jan too while most teams get a rest, and always drop points in Jan due the the favourable league cup draw conspiracy.
Are we gonna be “allowed” to win the League cup in a plot to deliberately undermine us in the league? That’s what I lie awake at night worrying about...

There's no mention that Liverpool played Wednesday night and Saturday morning, same when it happened to United a couple weeks ago. People only moan when the Scousers or United get a favourable decision but it works not is days

The way this pandemic is going, games will be crammed into a week on the Isle of Man's new Premier League island, 24 hour viewing season finale...

There's no mention that Liverpool played Wednesday night and Saturday morning, same when it happened to United a couple weeks ago. People only moan when the Scousers or United get a favourable decision but it works not is days
And the Scousers play tomorrow evening - so they have been given the longer time to recover / prepare for that game. Klopp doesnt mention that!
Had they been given the 5.30pm game he'd be kicking off about only having 74 hours to prepare for Tuesday's game.

Tbh @55yr old teenager I think I’m gonna invest in that Amazon deal for 1 month myself - it seems we are on there 3 times over Xmas, so certainly worth £7.99 I think, with free delivery for any presents ordered too.
Quick update on this. Apparently, when my mrs spent her 20 squid she somehow managed to 'auto renew' prime.
Not sure if it happens automatically but pretty sure you still get prime free for a month if you spend over 20.
Mind you, if you do get stung for next months membership 7.99 is dirt cheap if you get a few live matches.

Quick update on this. Apparently, when my mrs spent her 20 squid she somehow managed to 'auto renew' prime.
Not sure if it happens automatically but pretty sure you still get prime free for a month if you spend over 20.
Mind you, if you do get stung for next months membership 7.99 is dirt cheap if you get a few live matches.
Agreed pal. And cheers for the update.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.