TV Fixtures - Dec/Jan

MAG

According to the original schedule, these are supposed to be announced tomorrow - Friday 12th October.

So far, they have kept to the schedule so I don't see why they won't this time ... lots of fixtures too in these two months.

According to the original schedule, these are supposed to be announced tomorrow - Friday 12th October.

So far, they have kept to the schedule so I don't see why they won't this time ... lots of fixtures too in these two months.

Over the last 6 years fixtures have been announced between the 4th & 19th of Oct. It's become worse since BT emerged on the scene!

Just hoping none of the home games are switched to Friday or Monday nights. We've been lucky with several 3.00 Saturdays so far so that's bound to change

Last time they announced for Oct/Nov was at 1pm ... and the one before when they announced Aug/Sep was around 12pm ... so I guess we'd know in a few hours.

Expect every game to move.They have left us alone for a few weeks knowing they would have to show every game on our procession to the P L title from December.Who knows this season we may be on more often than the scintillating rags

Expect every game to move.They have left us alone for a few weeks knowing they would have to show every game on our procession to the P L title from December.Who knows this season we may be on more often than the scintillating rags

They do save up their allocations of the team they expect to win for the end of the season. Same happened last year, City were barely on at all in the first couple of months, and pretty much every game by the end of the season. By which point of course, the title was already won. Poor ickle Sky and BT...

Exactly this.
They did it last year too. They save us more for second half of the season. Not just us but most of the top teams. It was Cardiff v Burnley the other week on Super Sunday, Christ almighty! Anyway, they give these awful games air time now so they don't have to show them when the season hots up.

Not sure how much scope they have to move things around in December.

The one I'm keeping an eye on is Chelsea, they can't really move it to Monday as that's a Champions League week.

Not sure how much scope they have to move things around in December.

The one I'm keeping an eye on is Chelsea, they can't really move it to Monday as that's a Champions League week.
Chelsea being moved would be good as I could then go and see james and the charlatans at the arena :+)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.