TV Fixtures - Feb

MAG

Next set of TV games to be announced this week (Wednesday 12th) ...

The following is what City have in Premier League:

Sat 2 Feb - City v Arsenal
Sat 9 Feb - City v Chelsea
Sat 23 Feb - Everton v City
Wed 27 Feb - City v West Ham

I can see all being picked (and thus moved), the first three by Sky and last one I think being midweek game week is a BT Sport slot anyway.

Anyone know if there's any chance of the Arsenal game being on the Monday?

Worth noting CL dates for this period. AKA Chelsea should NOT be a Monday?

Round of 16
Draw 17 December 2018
Played 12–13 & 19–20 February 2019 5–6 & 12–13 March 2019

Next set of TV games to be announced this week (Wednesday 12th) ...

The following is what City have in Premier League:

Sat 2 Feb - City v Arsenal
Sat 9 Feb - City v Chelsea
Sat 23 Feb - Everton v City
Wed 27 Feb - City v West Ham

I can see all being picked (and thus moved), the first three by Sky and last one I think being midweek game week is a BT Sport slot anyway.
With next round of the CL, possible next rounds of the FA Cup and possible League Cup final, that’s going to be the toughest run of fixtures of the season!

Usually come out at either 9am or around 12pm ... but last few have come out as late as 5pm on the marked day ... so let’s see (when and where we get screwed this time) ...

Winning our group means playing away in the 1st leg of CL R16. This could be Tues 12th so does that stop the Chelsea game being a Sunday (deffo not a Monday)?

Usually come out at either 9am or around 12pm ... but last few have come out as late as 5pm on the marked day ... so let’s see (when and where we get screwed this time) ...
Whilst I hope they put them out ASAP it would make sense if they waited for the CL draw on Monday and then made it as easy as possible for the 4 English teams left in, with regards to the tv fixtures at least.

Winning our group means playing away in the 1st leg of CL R16. This could be Tues 12th so does that stop the Chelsea game being a Sunday (deffo not a Monday)?
In theory yes, but sometimes they announce these games with an asterix. The round of 16 could be that week or the week after so Sky might put the game on the Sunday with the caveat that it will move back to the Saturday if we have a game on the Tuesday/Wednesday of that week.

In theory yes, but sometimes they announce these games with an asterix. The round of 16 could be that week or the week after so Sky might put the game on the Sunday with the caveat that it will move back to the Saturday if we have a game on the Tuesday/Wednesday of that week.

Exactly, so basically today's date in my calendar (feb fixtures announcement) is only saying ... today you'll be given the next date for your calendar when you should check again for final dates which may or may not be final yet again ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.