TV Fixtures - Feb

Sorry for hijacking the thread; it is related though, honest! I'm guessing it'll be mid january-ish before the March TV fixtures are confirmed. I'm looking at the Watford game if it stays on the saturday (kick off time isn't a problem).

Sorry for hijacking the thread; it is related though, honest! I'm guessing it'll be mid january-ish before the March TV fixtures are confirmed. I'm looking at the Watford game if it stays on the saturday (kick off time isn't a problem).

Arse v rags
Chelsea v wolves
Palace v brighton
Scouse v burnley

Also that weekend so we may not be on

February fixtures were due out last Thursday but were held back because of European draws today. No Euro draws in January so should be around the 25th
f4430ca877c27e43a66ac909ea560ffa.jpg

I cant find a TV fixtures thread for Jan but are many fans aware that there is a chance that the Wolves game next week could be pulled from the Monday to Sunday should Liverpool and wolves draw and need a replay. This is the note on citys website - " City v Wolves: Should either team be involved in a FA Cup 3rd round replay, game will be played on Sunday 13 Jan at 12pm"
A couple of points.
1) 7 days notice of a change of schedule for a league game is a disgrace. This is the second time after Spurs were other teams can affect our schedule.
2) Replays should be abolished in all cup games. -
I know its a money earner for small teams to get a replay but many fans with travel arrangements next week are going to be screwed over.

I cant find a TV fixtures thread for Jan but are many fans aware that there is a chance that the Wolves game next week could be pulled from the Monday to Sunday should Liverpool and wolves draw and need a replay. This is the note on citys website - " City v Wolves: Should either team be involved in a FA Cup 3rd round replay, game will be played on Sunday 13 Jan at 12pm"
A couple of points.
1) 7 days notice of a change of schedule for a league game is a disgrace. This is the second time after Spurs were other teams can affect our schedule.
2) Replays should be abolished in all cup games. -
I know its a money earner for small teams to get a replay but many fans with travel arrangements next week are going to be screwed over.

Good spot had not read this, so if Wolves and Dippers draw tonight we play Sunday not Monday, which is actually 6 days notice but 6 or 7 its still not great for those that have to arrange travel City or Wolves fans. We could do with it being a draw make dippers play an extra , unwanted,game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.