TV Fixtures - Feb

I cant find a TV fixtures thread for Jan but are many fans aware that there is a chance that the Wolves game next week could be pulled from the Monday to Sunday should Liverpool and wolves draw and need a replay. This is the note on citys website - " City v Wolves: Should either team be involved in a FA Cup 3rd round replay, game will be played on Sunday 13 Jan at 12pm"
A couple of points.
1) 7 days notice of a change of schedule for a league game is a disgrace. This is the second time after Spurs were other teams can affect our schedule.
2) Replays should be abolished in all cup games. -
I know its a money earner for small teams to get a replay but many fans with travel arrangements next week are going to be screwed over.
Just seen this, That's annoying booked my hotel for Monday night last night.

I cant find a TV fixtures thread for Jan but are many fans aware that there is a chance that the Wolves game next week could be pulled from the Monday to Sunday should Liverpool and wolves draw and need a replay. This is the note on citys website - " City v Wolves: Should either team be involved in a FA Cup 3rd round replay, game will be played on Sunday 13 Jan at 12pm"
A couple of points.
1) 7 days notice of a change of schedule for a league game is a disgrace. This is the second time after Spurs were other teams can affect our schedule.
2) Replays should be abolished in all cup games. -
I know its a money earner for small teams to get a replay but many fans with travel arrangements next week are going to be screwed over.
Don't agree about scrapping replays , Sky are the one's causing the problem here, shouldn't be picking games that they can't guarantee the date .

Just seen this, That's annoying booked my hotel for Monday night last night.
As long as its not a draw tonight there is no change. So fingers crossed.

I get back from Spain on Monday afternoon (booked specifically), so I'm in the same boat of hoping for a win for either team.

Don't agree about scrapping replays , Sky are the one's causing the problem here, shouldn't be picking games that they can't guarantee the date .

Yeah i like a replay but when we are pushing for a league with a constrained squad. We dont want any dud replays affecting us directly or indirectly.

It is definitely with the TV providers who try and schedule games on a Mon or Fri when teams are playing tues-thursday in Europe or Replays. Its the same with United away on the 16th March. This will move if 1 or both reach the QFs (~80% chance of happening i say). Plus both teams could still be in Europe so the rearranged fixture will be at the end of the season.

Yeah i like a replay but when we are pushing for a league with a constrained squad. We dont want any dud replays affecting us directly or indirectly.

It is definitely with the TV providers who try and schedule games on a Mon or Fri when teams are playing tues-thursday in Europe or Replays. Its the same with United away on the 16th March. This will move if 1 or both reach the QFs (~80% chance of happening i say). Plus both teams could still be in Europe so the rearranged fixture will be at the end of the season.
The City/United game could well get moved/postponed because of involvement in the cup , but you would know about weeks before , the City/wolves game is only getting 6 or 7 days to sort out, which isn't any good at all .

The City/United game could well get moved/postponed because of involvement in the cup , but you would know about weeks before , the City/wolves game is only getting 6 or 7 days to sort out, which isn't any good at all .
They shouldn’t be allowed to change fixtures within a month of the game being played

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.