TV Games - April / May

Just had an email from City about the Leicester game being moved to 12.30 on Saturday 4th with no mention that it's subject to further change. But it still is, isn't it?

Of course it is, that little * will remain till CL semi finals are finalised and ties announced.

The email has no mention that the game is still subject to change, but it definitely is.

The email has no mention that the game is still subject to change, but it definitely is.

I’m not sure it is subject to change anymore. I get that if Liverpool are united get through and have to play champs league on Tuesday night then their Sunday premier league would have to be brought forward to Saturday.

But I don’t think that that means we would have to swap with them

I remember our game league semi final 2nd leg against Real Madrid a few years back was on the Tuesday. Our Sunday league fixture against Stoke got brought forward to the Saturday. But I honestly don’t think someone who had the Saturday tv slot suddenly had to move to the Sunday.

I could be wrong though

I’m not sure it is subject to change anymore. I get that if Liverpool are united get through and have to play champs league on Tuesday night then their Sunday premier league would have to be brought forward to Saturday.

But I don’t think that that means we would have to swap with them

I remember our game league semi final 2nd leg against Real Madrid a few years back was on the Tuesday. Our Sunday league fixture against Stoke got brought forward to the Saturday. But I honestly don’t think someone who had the Saturday tv slot suddenly had to move to the Sunday.

I could be wrong though
It happened earlier in the season I think but can't remember the exact game.

One way or another, Sky will be televising all 3 of those games. BT have got the 5.30 slot so there is a potential window at 7.45 on the Saturday.

However Sky want one of us or Liverpool to play at 4pm on the Sunday as that's their prime slot (for viewing figures).

The * might not have been in the email sent out but on fixtures page down the bottom it says “Burnley and Leicester matches subject to change in the event of UEFA Champions League progression.” so not only Leicester game could change but the Burnley away game on Sunday isn’t final yet either ...

The * might not have been in the email sent out but on fixtures page down the bottom it says “Burnley and Leicester matches subject to change in the event of UEFA Champions League progression.” so not only Leicester game could change but the Burnley away game on Sunday isn’t final yet either ...

I have checked the City app and the website on my phone and both have the Burnley game as subject to change. But not the Leicester game.

Maybe I’m just looking for positives as I have flights and tickets for Leicester game and it will e hard to make for me if it’s a late Sunday game

Leicester fixture now fully confirmed on twitter for 12:30 Saturday 4th.
Well, they've sort of just repeated the email from yesterday. Not elaborated as far as I can tell.

I'd still be wary if I was needing to book flights, trains or hotels.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.