TV Games - Aug & Sept

Was expecting a few more to be on TV especially in Sept ... United start the season on Friday night against Leicester so given a chance to be top of the table for at least one or two days ... and Sky has none of our games in the whole of Sept ... hmmm! The only game we have on TV in sept is on 1st on BT Sport ... then next three Sat 3pm kickoffs.

Was expecting a few more to be on TV especially in Sept ... United start the season on Friday night against Leicester so given a chance to be top of the table for at least one or two days ... and Sky has none of our games in the whole of Sept ... hmmm! The only game we have on TV in sept is on 1st on BT Sport ... then next three Sat 3pm kickoffs.

That's good news for me
I've been waiting a while for a 3pm home kick off when the weather should be half decent so I can make a full day of football and piss up with a couple of mates
Pub for the early game, City for 3pm, pub for late game

Happy with the Town first home game, little lad is on Holiday until late night on the 18th he can go now :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.