TV Games - Aug & Sept

I get why were on TV for the wolves away game, a promoted team n all that, why couldn't sky leave us alone for the Huddersfield @ home game, iv had to change all my plans, including work time just to go, twats.

No trains running out of Euston for either of our first two home games - looks like a three and a half hour meander from Reading for the first one and watching the TV for the second. Guess this will be happening a lot for the next ten years with HS2.

No trains running out of Euston for either of ourrst two home games - looks like a three and a half hour meander from Reading for the first one and watching the TV for the second. Guess this will be happening a lot for the next ten years with HS2.

Euston to Birmingham to Manchester return can be cheaper.

No trains running out of Euston for either of our first two home games - looks like a three and a half hour meander from Reading for the first one and watching the TV for the second. Guess this will be happening a lot for the next ten years with HS2.

Bugger. I’m London based at the moment and was unaware. I might look at flying from Southend if it’s less than £70.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.