TV Games - Last Day of the Season (City on Sky Sports Mix)

MAG

I am assuming Sky would pick these AFTER the last mid week game (West Ham v United) on Thursday night this week?

Does anyone know how many Sky can show as in the past they have had 2 or 3 even at the same time on different channels ... or if BT Sport has any this time as well? In the Sky planner though only one slot is showing on Sunday?

It could well be ours as Southampton might be able to stay or drop based on that game and also if we win ours against Brighton, we could also be up for reaching 100 points in that very game so might be the Sky's pick if all else is decided as there are so many permutations right now that top 4 could be decided that day as well as one or even two remaining relegation spots, so all depend on how the re-arranged mid-week games go ... starting with Swans v Saints tonight.

Will be decided after the fixtures are complete on GW37 although I fully expect them to announce them after the games tonight or at the latest tomorrow. Ideally we'd like a draw tonight. I think that would guarantee we'd be on TV

Last edited:
I am assuming Sky would pick these AFTER the last mid week game (West Ham v United) on Thursday night this week?

Does anyone know how many Sky can show as in the past they have had 2 or 3 even at the same time on different channels ... or if BT Sport has any this time as well? In the Sky planner though only one slot is showing on Sunday?

It could well be ours as Southampton might be able to stay or drop based on that game and also if we win ours against Brighton, we could also be up for reaching 100 points in that very game so might be the Sky's pick if all else is decided as there are so many permutations right now that top 4 could be decided that day as well as one or even two remaining relegation spots, so all depend on how the re-arranged mid-week games go ... starting with Swans v Saints tonight.
The Chelsea v hudds result could also be key

Anything other than a big Southampton win tonight means they can go down on the last day so I'm presuming we will be on

Anything other than a big Southampton win tonight means they can go down on the last day so I'm presuming we will be on
Any win for them would basically wrap up the relegation battle with Swansea, West Brom, and Stoke going down.

So I fully expect a concerted effort from all involved (especially the officials) to make tonight’s affair a torrid draw, meaning we will likely be on the box this weekend.

Chelsea, Liverpool and Spurs games could be on the cards - if soton win there will need to be a ten goal swing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.