TV is dying.

Bill Walker

Team supported
City
I don't know whether it's an age thing , but i've gone right off watching live tv, the more channels there are the worse it seems to get.
Apart from David Attenborough and the odd Portillo train journey i'm hardly watching the box at all .
Anyone else think TV is a dead loss ? or are there some programme's i should be checking out ?

I don't know whether it's an age thing , but i've gone right off watching live tv, the more channels there are the worse it seems to get.
Apart from David Attenborough and the odd Portillo train journey i'm hardly watching the box at all .
Anyone else think TV is a dead loss ? or are there some programme's i should be checking out ?
Hardly watch anything live bar sports, usually go through the planner once a week and record everything I'd watch, then watch it when I feel like it.

Xhamster. Nah, on second thoughts it's a bit wank mate.

City is the only thing worth watching. The wife watches Corrie.
If it wasn't for City I would bin it, and seeing as how we won't be getting any more games next season............

Hardly watch anything live bar sports, usually go through the planner once a week and record everything I'd watch, then watch it when I feel like it.
Yea live sport of course (well a lot I record like the six nations, do we have a thread on that ?) I only watch Footie and Rugby,

Yeah Ive seen that, but it wasnt on live free to air TV, thats what Im talking about. Just live free channels.
Theyre ruining it with all this reality shite and cheap soaps
Reality shite and cheap soaps are unfortunately what people want to watch.

It's funny really, the amount of FTA channels has exploded but the amount of quality programming has stayed the same and is now spread thinly over more channels.

Doesn't bother me anyways, I'll occasionally binge watch a series if it gets recommended and the first episode or two pull me in, but I'm not mad on TV otherwise. Sports, films and the odd documentary and if it wasn't for the rest of the family it'd probably only go on for City, Munster, Kerry and Ireland games with the odd film.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.