TV Licence

csit17

I've took the plunge and cancelled the TV licence as 90% of the TV I watch is either on catch up, downloaded or Kodi, if I slipped up and watched a 'live' broadcast is there anyway they can track it?

Not had one for years. A bloke came round about 5 years ago from the license authority, turned out he was a blue and ended up showing him my programme collection and he said nothing they can do. He just pursued arrogant rags.

4 years now, i was hit with constant threats of 'we will see you in court' and guess what it never happened,i have had one visit and they asked to come in to view my set up, i simply told them i never let strangers in my house and shut the door in his face,if you do go down this route always remember have no contact,do not reply to there threatening letters and do not phone them,

http://www.tvlicenceresistance.info/forum/

And thanks to twatty behaviour like this we'll all have it added to our council tax like in Europe.
We may get the option to say we don't have TV.
We may not.

And thanks to twatty behaviour like this we'll all have it added to our council tax like in Europe.
We may get the option to say we don't have TV.
We may not.
If you only watch catch up tv you don't need a license,we have not had one for 6 years and will never ever pay 1 penny for the shit they serve up.Let the mugs pay it's up to them .

If you only watch catch up tv you don't need a license,we have not had one for 6 years and will never ever pay 1 penny for the shit they serve up.Let the mugs pay it's up to them .

the trouble here is the BBC simply don't believe people that declare licence free, it generally goes quite after you have told them but the letters soon start arriving again containing words like- prosecution,court,criminal,investigation,conviction, how many people are out there who don't actually require a licence buy one because of the intimidation, thanks to technology the BBC licence has now had its day and the gravy train will cease to run

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.