tv/radio ads that really grate

It might seem silly but I get psychotic rage when I hear that little **** of a robot. You know which one I mean, don't you?

confused dot coooommmm

hi my name is Briaaannn.

fucking **** **** i hate him.

I’ve had the unfortunate life of seeing Klopp’s Erdinger advert twice now.

… when in Aus a few years ago, the radio had an advert for a garage chain, the jingle was…
‘No muff too tough…’ suppressing giggles in a car full of kids was difficult.

Adverts that use poems. Halfords are running one at the minute.

Could have been written by a 10 year old. Just fooking stop it, now!!!

Ads for
Menstruation products
Tenor Lady
Dry vagina
Itchy vagina
Clean arseholes with lots of pics of arses.
Viagara with some guy dancing round the kitchen.
I know they refer to natural things but they are TMI at meal times or when kids are watching. I am no prude but do we need them.

'Because you are worth it' and 'Perfect, perfect, perfect' ads for the deluded.
Plus BT CL ads again to appeal to the deluded.

Adverts that use poems. Halfords are running one at the minute.

Could have been written by a 10 year old. Just fooking stop it, now!!!
Nationwide are the worst adverts. Not even a poem, just someone saying something boring about holding their girlfriend's hand in a cinema or getting a can of pop out of the vending machine. What the actual f...!

Any advert on local Radio that come with a jaunty jingle at the end, you know, the ones that consist of 3 words and 3 notes. 'And would you like to add a jingle to your advert Sir, special offer of £5.50 per jingle'. Cloudy to Clear is the one that springs to mind. I mean, why bother, it doesn't add anything.

Any advert on local Radio that come with a jaunty jingle at the end, you know, the ones that consist of 3 words and 3 notes. 'And would you like to add a jingle to your advert Sir, special offer of £5.50 per jingle'. Cloudy to Clear is the one that springs to mind. I mean, why bother, it doesn't add anything.
You've just proved that such a jingle works.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.