tv/radio ads that really grate

Car ads that show (surprise surprise) a car, and in small print at the bottom of the screen, says "the car shown is not UK spec". So why not produce ads that do show UK spec models? You're not telling me that the likes of Audi, for it was an ad of theirs that was just on) can't afford to make an ad for the UK market. It's kidology, pure and simple.

That life insurance one (can't recall the brand) 32 year old guy with a young family gets a quote for 100K life insurance.... 'great that will enable me to pay the mortgage off and a few other bills, should the worst happen' Does he live in a shed!!
The actor who who plays the father and the lad who plays the son are the two most wooden characters on TV since the Woodentops in 'Watch with Mother' on black and white TV.

You obviously don't watch any of the soaps then.

How bloody old are you, by the way?
Correct. I obviously don't watch the soaps.
I am 21 but look older; The watch with mother and the woodentops were easy clues.

Honestly cant remember the last advert I saw. Haven't watched terrestrial TV for years. Even when I did I always found something else to do during a break.

All the banking ads and the indeed job ad that all use that snowflake soppy music that Simon Cowal seems to have bestowed on the nation for what now seems an eternity ago.
Yes let's all sway with our lighters in the air and "rise up" to open a fucking bank account or go for a job interview.
Yuk yuk fucking yuk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.