tv/radio ads that really grate

Peleton advert. Its an advert for a lifestyle not fitness. Let's GOooo, you've smashed it, whatever the latest buzz phrase is. Everyone exercises in front of their window, everyone looks great, everyone is top of the leaderboard . Fuckoff, I've done all that shit before, it's a waste of money.. Just walk the dogs each day.

The Go Compare advert. Also the meerkat advert. Shisters.

Peloton is a massive scam.

I know a lot about bikes and how indoor trainers work. The peloton bikes are basically cheap “dumb” (as opposed to connected ‘smart’ trainers that measure power output) exercise bikes worth at most a couple of hundred quid. The massive markup is all marketing.

Peleton advert. Its an advert for a lifestyle not fitness. Let's GOooo, you've smashed it, whatever the latest buzz phrase is. Everyone exercises in front of their window, everyone looks great, everyone is top of the leaderboard . Fuckoff, I've done all that shit before, it's a waste of money.. Just walk the dogs each day.

The Go Compare advert. Also the meerkat advert. Shisters.

Just seen the Peloton ad and, out of curiosity, checked them out online. Jesus Christ; £1350? I'd expect someone else to be doing the pedalling for that money.

Phillip Schofield We buy any car, want to smash his weeny gob in. That **** will do anything for money.
And why at the beginning of the ads does he say "Hi... Philip Schofield here...." as if that announcement is designed to make us pull over to the side of the road while driving and listen more intensively as his presence ads more authority to the subject he is advertising....

And why at the beginning of the ads does he say "Hi... Philip Schofield here...." as if that announcement is designed to make us pull over to the side of the road while driving and listen more intensively as his presence ads more authority to the subject he is advertising....
Spot on.
His level of self importance is sickening

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.