TV Series/Comedies you'd like to see return?

The Likely Lads

I'd have Bob divorced from Thelma and bitter living in a rented flat and skint and Terry a success - later in life he bought into a startup that made him rich and against his earlier principles he's living in a nice house with a nice car and a wife 20 years his junior. However he has late teenaged kids and is not happy and is starting to get too old to keep up with his wifes sexual demands - whereas Bob isn't getting any. Terry has joined the golf club and pays Bobs subs on the QT so he is not embarrassed but of course that gives Terry a hold over Bob.........its not like I have thought it out or story boarded it or anything......

I think that would be an absolutely superb premise for a follow-up series!!!!

Wouldn't watch it with him in it, anyway. I can understand being angry with what Bewes did, but to prevent repeats of it on TV when Bewes needed the cash was a bit nasty.

Martin Shaw did the same for years with The Professionals.

Burn It (BBC 3) Probably my favourite tv series.

Mine too, by a million miles.

There's a Burn It Channel on Youtube with all the episodes (bar one which I can't find) and I find myself watching them - often!!

Would love to see where John, Carl, Andy and Emma are in their mid forties!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.