TV series / shows on YouTube

Hayley Croppers chopper

Can anyone recommend any good Tv shows on YouTube.
I am overseas at the moment and don't have a tv subscription and nor do I want one.
I have a Telly and an Apple TV so I can watch directly on the box. All the Apple TV gives me is sky news and YouTube.

Dragons den is on you tube, what else?

Thanks

King_Ralph_Blumer said:
pearcey71 said:
Every episode of Auf weidersehen Pet is on Youtube

Thanks mate, I loved that when it first came out.
They shouldn't of done the last series when they introduced London's son.

They actually did another 2 series and a one off special i think but like you say it was never as good. Im a bit biased coz im a brickie who use to work in Germany but i loved it as well. Did you know all the building site scenes were actually filmed in england on the set which is now used for eastEnders. They imported German building materials, scaffold and equipment.

King_Ralph_Blumer said:
talkativesprout said:
Months trial of netflix?
Got Netflix on the ipad. I'm in switzerland and Netflix not available in this region on Apple TV.
I get round it with a VPN jobby for ipad and play through Apple TV

don't know if i am talking bollox but thats probably sorted via the dns settings. I am available to come and have a look for the cost of transport/board and lodgings throw in a few beers and i'll do it for nowt

talkativesprout said:
King_Ralph_Blumer said:
talkativesprout said:
Months trial of netflix?
Got Netflix on the ipad. I'm in switzerland and Netflix not available in this region on Apple TV.
I get round it with a VPN jobby for ipad and play through Apple TV

don't know if i am talking bollox but thats probably sorted via the dns settings. I am available to come and have a look for the cost of transport/board and lodgings throw in a few beers and i'll do it for nowt

I'm giving the Apple TV to my daughter as I'm going to get the jynxbox/raspberry pi/ minix / sky 5 combo
But it's a nice gesture.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.