TV Series

Yeh the Stranger is bit odd. Only watched it to see what it was like but there's some sketchy acting going (often happens when you put comedians in straight roles).
Might watch a bit more (more due to spotting locations now) but hmmm...Cold Feet meets Line of Duty?

Yeh the Stranger is bit odd. Only watched it to see what it was like but there's some sketchy acting going (often happens when you put comedians in straight roles).
Might watch a bit more (more due to spotting locations now) but hmmm...Cold Feet meets Line of Duty?
I wondered where it was filmed? could have googled it I suppose.

'Home' is a decent enough light hearted (kind of bearing in mind the subject matter) series on channel 4 catchup i think - well worth a watch with half hour episodes

I finished the first season of The Righteous Gemstones.

It’s a decent enough show but I’m struggling to fathom why so many penises (literal) are shown throughout.

Finished watching series 2 of Narcos: Mexico this week - brilliant

those who haven’t got round to any of the Narcos series give it a go it will have you hooked (a little like the product they produce does lol)

Remember to start with Narcos (charts the rise and fall of Escobar and then leads into the Cali Cartel) 3 series in all.

then watch Narcos:Mexico after

Been watching how to get away with murder on Netflix. Despise the timeline thing, starting halfway through the story then using flashbacks back to build up to it whilst giving you 10 second bites of the present every episode before finally reaching the present 2/3rd’s of the way through the season is such a shit way of telling a story. It also thinks it’s a lot cleverer show than it really is and there’s too much law jargon which I accept is a weird criticism for a lawyer/courtroom based show but despite those criticisms I’m hooked and it’s very easy to watch multiple episodes in a row.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.