TV Series

Undone - on Amazon Prime.

It's an animated series where the actors are shot live and then animized - creating - of course - very realistic looking animation. Don't let the film style put you off - this is a well-acted compelling series.

The series is about a young woman who may or may not be experiencing psychotic episodes as she seeks to discover the truth about her father's passing. The cast is excellent - and includes Bob Odenkirk - of Better Call Saul fame - as father.

Watch the first episode or two to see if you like it. I think you'll be hooked two episodes in - and you won't be disappointed at how the series turns out.

Still awaiting the second series, me!

Finished the first season of The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers.

It was much better than expected but disappointing not to see Joshua Jackson and Kenan Thompson appear in the reunion episode.

Remember you were liking it and I sacked it of because I had the feeling it be cancelled so wasn’t wasting my time! If it was renewed for another season then I would of watched first season..

Well reasoned.

I hoped its quirky nature would allow it to explore another season of possibility before pulling the trigger!

:(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.