TV Series

grunge

Not watched Endgame, Wandavision, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier. I like all the MCU stuff but some of these series seem to be getting a bit silly now.
Are they actually relevant in any way or just a cash cow? So I take it they just throw in a little easter egg every once in a while to move the MCU universe forward.
I loved Infinity War but after reading about Endgame, I have zero desire to watch it. Time travel and I'm out.

They are relevant if you want to watch the new phase 4 films, Marvel confirmed the stories are being continues in these shows.

Wanda certainly set up the next Dr Strange. I dont think Falcon set up much at all. Kevin Feige has said tho that Loki has the biggest impact on the set up for phase 4 films and does have links to end game too.

Endgame time travel, they accidentally allow loki to escape when they travel back to the end of Avengers 1. this "time reminant" Loki is the one from the show they are doing now.

ScatteredSunshine

Team supported
Manchester City
Watched the last episode of the final season of Queen Of The South (5 Seasons) Enjoyed & Would recommend it.

Reactions: TFC

johnnymarrsbarres

Two episodes into Time - wow, Stephen Graham and Sean Bean are brilliant.

I’m struggling to see how it’ll all be wrapped up in one more episode though, feels like it’s only just getting going.

Oh and Sean Bean hasn’t called someone a bastard yet.

Centurions

Not watched Endgame, Wandavision, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier. I like all the MCU stuff but some of these series seem to be getting a bit silly now.
Are they actually relevant in any way or just a cash cow? So I take it they just throw in a little easter egg every once in a while to move the MCU universe forward.
I loved Infinity War but after reading about Endgame, I have zero desire to watch it. Time travel and I'm out.
That's your mistake, right there. Watch it and make your own mind up (and don't read anything before hand :) ).

I can't see how you can watch Infinity War and not want to see what happens in End Game anyway.

Wandavision I thought was very good and worth persevering with. I didn't even know there was a 'The Falcon and the Winter Soldier' mini series but they're throwing them out thick and fast on Disney+

JRockBlues

Near where the "Welcome to Manchester" sign was
That's your mistake, right there. Watch it and make your own mind up (and don't read anything before hand :) ).

I can't see how you can watch Infinity War and not want to see what happens in End Game anyway.

Wandavision I thought was very good and worth persevering with. I didn't even know there was a 'The Falcon and the Winter Soldier' mini series but they're throwing them out thick and fast on Disney+
Gotta exploit the fanbase for as much as it's worth. Just like they're doing with Star wars. There's another 9 Marvel based series on the way that I know about: Hawkeye, What If...?, She-Hulk, Moon Knight, Ms. Marvel, Secret Invasion, Armor Wars, Ironheart and I Am Groot.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.