TV Series

mccity

Mr mrs loves that. I watched a bit of the first episode but wasn't into it. I'm going to give it another go.

I like a well-made feel good sitcom. Used to love Scrubs back in the day.
Scrubs apparently is the most accurate show when it comes to medicine. Who would have thought?

Yeah Schitt's Creek is a slog initially. Much like Parks and Rec if you can make it to season 3 then you're in for a treat. All 4 main characters really shine.

johnnymarrsbarres

Scrubs apparently is the most accurate show when it comes to medicine. Who would have thought?

Yeah Schitt's Creek is a slog initially. Much like Parks and Rec if you can make it to season 3 then you're in for a treat. All 4 main characters really shine.
Colin Hay follows you around singing songs?

He's great live, I'd be up for that.

moomba

Mr mrs loves that. I watched a bit of the first episode but wasn't into it. I'm going to give it another go.

I was the shame. Then rewatched it a year later and loved it. I've done that with a few series to be fair, just have to be in the mood.

Coatigan

Team supported
Manchester City
Never heard of it and it’s into it fourth season, think I’ll give it a go..

Is it? I've watched the first two, they were easy watching throughout and had the odd laugh, never really excelled bu never got tiresome either. Hadn't realized there were that many more to go.

waspish

Is it? I've watched the first two, they were easy watching throughout and had the odd laugh, never really excelled bu never got tiresome either. Hadn't realized there were that many more to go.

Watch 2 season that was enough for me it was ok a 5,9/10 first few episodes get you hooked but goes of on a tangent to regular for me!

ChicagoBlue

Ted Lasso (on Apple TV over here)

The football aspects are a bit shit, but great little comedy character series revolving around a Crystal Palace type team.

Wife and I are enjoying immensely, which is rare given I’m a crime drama guy and she’s a gal pal/romcom kinda girl.

Last edited:

Bigga

The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
'See', series 2.

2 episodes in and Jason Momoa has REALLY come on as an actor! He's just excelling in this role of 'Baba'. The fight scenes are plentiful and you believe the advanced nature of the way the adversaries fight.

The extended world was a bit of a surprise to me when the obvious clues were there to see, but hey ho!

Anyway, so far so good!

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.