TV Series

For all you old duffers on here, Secret Army is being re-run on Talking Pictures Ch 328(sky) on Sunday nights at 9pm.
I don't recall watching it as a kid but got into it when it ran again around 15 years ago.

For all you old duffers on here, Secret Army is being re-run on Talking Pictures Ch 328(sky) on Sunday nights at 9pm.
I don't recall watching it as a kid but got into it when it ran again around 15 years ago.
I didn't watch it as I was too young, but I enjoyed it when they remade it as Allo, Allo.

The butler did it.
Watched it tonight.
Not quite Love/Hate. They’re all too respectable looking and might I say, don’t sound scumbag Dublin enough. But having said that, it’s very engaging already. A good cast and the plot is true to life and moving swiftly into something very akin to real life.

Kin is brill gets better with each episode
Believe me. I grew up and still live very close to where a lot of this stuff really unfolded. I know it’s fictional but quite close to the bone.
Ill reserve judgment, but at the moment think Love/Hate was grittier.

Myself and the missus enjoyed it and will follow though. Quite gripping.

This looks great. Thank you for the heads up as i would never have added this to my collection otherwise.
Binge watched it over a couple of nights mate, wasn't sure it would be my thing, but it's really really good and highly recommended, kind of like a "Running man/Prisoner" hybrid, not sure but maybe a second series will follow.

Ps, I watched it with the dubbed English and found it better personally.

Will watch the finale of nine perfect strangers tonight- enjoyed it so far

Also on the last 2 episodes of the north water- darkest tv series I’ve ever seen

Nearly finished ted Tasso season 2- a bit of easy mindless viewing

Last episode of vigil on Sunday too

Need some stuff to take over these- squid game next one to watch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.