TV Series

waspish

Been watching Dead Mountain. Excellent.
True story.

Russian. In the Ural Mountains, nine students go on a ski hike, but never return. Local investigators must piece together what happened to them when their bodies are found a month later.

Called Pereval Dyatlova

talkativesprout

Bedbound with this crazy flu.
Binged the new Brassic season....well up to snuff imo. had a few proper lol moments even though it hurt to giggle

Bill Walker

Called Pereval Dyatlova

On tv here in Oz its entitled Dead Mountain, maybe nobody can pronounce the Russian name

maxresdefault.jpg

Hart of the Matter

See. Apple TV.
Watched series 1 and 2 and really engrossed with it. Couldnt decide if the Queen's acting was the worst or best I had ever seen. Once I realised the brilliance it was easier to get on with. It is gore deluxe. GofT meets last kingdom meets Mad Max.
The fight scenes between blind soldiers with heightened senses are almost balletic. Both beautiful and brutal.
Some issues with the blind world but largely very well done and the issues are so minor they don't distract.
Hope series 3 is as good..

Last edited:

Coatigan

Team supported
Manchester City
I love Brit Marling's stuff and only yesterday I checked on if there's a Season 3 of OA due out, but doesn't look promising, unfortunately.

It gets cancelled after a truly terrible S2.

Centurions

Lost In Space on Netflix.
It's shit but I can't stop watching it.
We enjoyed 'Lost in Space' ourselves, good to see series 3 is finally (nearly) here, although sad to see it's the final one. I thought Mina Sundwall playing 'Penny' was particularly good.

I'm slowly convincing the wife that the new Sky Glass TV suits our needs, I'm going to have to accelerate my plans to make sure we've got it in place for December :)

Bigga

The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
See. Apple TV.
Watched series 1 and 2 and really engrossed with it. Couldnt decide if the Queen's acting was the worst or best I had ever seen. Once I realised the brilliance it was easier to get on with. It is gore deluxe. GofT meets last kingdom meets Mad Max.
The fight scenes between blind soldiers with heightened senses are almost balletic. Both beautiful and brutal.
Some issues with the blind world but largely very well done and the issues are so minor they don't distract.
Hope series 3 is as good..

Great, isn't it?

I agree, especially, about 'Queen Kane'. Sylvia Hoeks manages to find that sweet spot between annoyance and reverence in her portrayal of over drama and cunning, which is remarkable, in of itself!

I think we're on ep 7 in S03.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.