TV Series

The first two episodes of Ted Lasso.

It’s not quite what I expected (I was thinking it would be more in the Eastbound and Down tone) but it seems like a feel good comedy with a likeable main character.

I'm midway through Mare of Easttown. Ratings for the show are phenomenally high, e.g., Rotten Tomatoes.

And so far, the series is very much deserving of that extremely high rating.

Mare is ostensibly a police detective drama - about a 40-something female, small town detective, whose life has turned upside down following the suicide death of her son and subsequent divorce. Ostensibly - because the series - is much more about Mare, her family, and other characters she interacts with.

Mare is extremely well acted and should this level of excellence continue until the series' end (I'm about 1/2 way through), Mare will easily be among my top 5 favorite series of all time.

If you're subscribed to HBO, give Mare of Easttown a try.

I'm midway through Mare of Easttown. Ratings for the show are phenomenally high, e.g., Rotten Tomatoes.

And so far, the series is very much deserving of that extremely high rating.

Mare is ostensibly a police detective drama - about a 40-something female, small town detective, whose life has turned upside down following the suicide death of her son and subsequent divorce. Ostensibly - because the series - is much more about Mare, her family, and other characters she interacts with.

Mare is extremely well acted and should this level of excellence continue until the series' end (I'm about 1/2 way through), Mare will easily be among my top 5 favorite series of all time.

If you're subscribed to HBO, give Mare of Easttown a try.

Loved This show the acting is superb.

Watching Invasion on apple tv. It alright but for teh fucking annoying stilted conversations. All the actors must have been told to add pauses to the conversations. doesnt add drama, just makes it annoying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.