TV Series

To the Lake and Better Than Us. 2 Russian language shows on Netflix. Both excellent

Last edited:
Cowboy bebop been cancelled not surprised I watched 1 episode and thought it was poor never watched another episodes some comics animations are just not made for tv shows.

Anyone watching the Scandi drama ‘Girl with the dragon tattoo’ on BBC? I’ve watched the first two and it’s excellent.

Anyone watching the Scandi drama ‘Girl with the dragon tattoo’ on BBC? I’ve watched the first two and it’s excellent.

Is it the films split into episodes, if so yes and it’s very good. If not then no
Yeah, they basically made the 3 films into a 6 part tv show. 2x90min episodes per film. 4 eps available on iPlayer at the moment with Part 5 airing Saturday @ 9:30pm on BBC4 with the finale the week after (they may add las 2 parts on iPlayer at the smae time as they did with 3&4).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.