TV Series

The new legends of monkey. 10/10

It’s fantastic although it was never gonna be shit in my eyes, the original was amazing and a huge part of my childhood memories, they have made Sandy a girl and I don’t think anyone in the show is oriental, Tripitaka has a crew cut rather than a shaved head and they should have kept the original theme song

Didn't know about this, what is it available on?

Watched the first three episodes last night and it was so much fun

I might give it a go. Used to like the original 'Monkey' and also 'The Water Margin' which was sorta like a fore-runner of Monkey.
Watched a newer version of 'The Water Margin' a few years back but it was absolute dogshit so hopefully the newer Monkey will be better

I might give it a go. Used to like the original 'Monkey' and also 'The Water Margin' which was sorta like a fore-runner of Monkey.
Watched a newer version of 'The Water Margin' a few years back but it was absolute dogshit so hopefully the newer Monkey will be better
Don’t remember the water margin will have a google see if it twigs any memories

Don’t remember the water margin will have a google see if it twigs any memories

It was made quite a few years before Monkey, but only got dubbed into English and released to UK audience around the same time as Monkey. Very similiar in style, but a more serious/less comedy than Monkey.

It was made quite a few years before Monkey, but only got dubbed into English and released to UK audience around the same time as Monkey. Very similiar in style, but a more serious/less comedy than Monkey.

Yeah had a look don’t remember seeing it, might see if it’s up on kodi once I’ve binged on this new series

Water margin was brilliant at the time still looks ok now.

Gotta feeling that the clip you posted up is actually from the film version, which had a different cast than the TV Series.
Below is the opening to the TV Series that was broadcast in the UK in the late 70's

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.