TV Series

It gives momments to see hope and also despair, onto latest episode stateside and it was genuinely more heartfelt in the mi or victories.

The June/serena dynamic builds up strongly

Nonsense, it could easily happen, any breakdown in society could lead to such a state.

The season now on it's own path as the novel is pretty much used up has been as good as the first
Nonsense. When it followed the novel it was believable as the commentary was around a particular handmaiden and her struggles. Now it takes in a much broader look and it’s Lost purpose and credibility.

Let’s not forget, society hasn’t com0letely broken down. They have government, hospitals, police, computers and the internet. Fuck sake, even Saudi Arabia allows it women to read.

It gives momments to see hope and also despair, onto latest episode stateside and it was genuinely more heartfelt in the mi or victories.

The June/serena dynamic builds up strongly

Nonsense, it could easily happen, any breakdown in society could lead to such a state.

The season now on it's own path as the novel is pretty much used up has been as good as the first
Its a long long time since I read the novel but I take it we are now in territory outwith Margaret Attwell's original imagination. Whilst season 2 retains fantastic production values and great acting, it has been remorselessly miserable with little light and shade. Glad you think it is worth continuing with. I am too far in to pull out now anyway.

Watched the 1st episode of the final season of The Americans last night the standard of the acting and the writing of the whole series is fcuking fantastic one of the best series ever for me.

Its a long long time since I read the novel but I take it we are now in territory outwith Margaret Attwell's original imagination. Whilst season 2 retains fantastic production values and great acting, it has been remorselessly miserable with little light and shade. Glad you think it is worth continuing with. I am too far in to pull out now anyway.

Yes it is depressing, but then gilead is and expect it to be as that is the setting, not all stories should entertain, many great tales are tradegdies and have been seriously dark and unhappy whilst being worth it, and I have also seen people say they are finding it hard to watch, but I have invested the time now and want to see it through to the end.
And see gilead fall and June and the others be freed
I cannot see how they could have more that 3 seasons at most without dragging out the story unecessarily.

Now I watch colony and tgat is as depressing as it comes deep down, but as it is set in a typical sci-fi trope and based about a family it seems less dark as THMT but it is basical a tradegdy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.