TV Series

Looking forward to one called manifest whichs starts soon.

Started here this week. Was looking forward to it too. My interest drifted off before it finished.

This Is Us was back this week too....loved season 1...a great watch, with some excellent music thrown in.

A Million Little Things, another new one started last night. A group of friends dealing with one of them, who seems to have it all, committing suicide.

My have missed it being mentioned here but Midnight, Texas is well worth watching. Season 1 was brilliant and just had season 2 commissioned.

Have you a particular favourite moment? Personally I loved the fight between proctors bodyguard and the Indian assssain

I enjoyed the violence as it was brilliantly choreographed and very realistic,i cant pick a particular moment as there were so many.The series pretty much ticked every box in terms of great TV.

Binge watching No Offence, series 3, whole series on Now box set. This is brilliant brilliant writing with one liners to die for every other minute. Pace never lets up. Covering loads of topics with guts and gusto.
Joanna Scanlon & Elaine Cassidy are brilliant in this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.