TV Series

Don't know what else to say about Watchmen apart from the last 3 eps have got IMDB ratings of 9.3, 9.3 and now 9.6. This week's was just the craziest, best sci-fi I've seen on TV, every bit as powerful, dramatic, well thought out, and extraordinary as the very very best episodes of DS9 or TNG. It's also working extremely well as a series with every part fitting together and things unfolding in a really cool way. Imagine a 10 part TNG season finale. Top TV. Absolutely top.

Finally catching the first series of 'Succession'.

It's interesting, not amazing and some of the writing is extremely poor, but some of the comedy is excellent.

I find it a real mish-mash of things.

I think I'm on ep5 and I hope it finds its feet.

BTW, if you're interested in the mode of holding power in the face of deterioration, I recommend 'Boss' from 2011/2012.

Only made two series, but it's essential viewing, imho.

Watched season one of V Wars it was ok 6/10 think season 2 will be better if not cancelled.

You are too generous. Watched like 4 or 5 episodes. And then couldn't take it anymore. Though the acting and dialogue were both awful. And the protagonist wasn't a very believable scientist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.