TV Series

Asked this earlier but has anyone watched El Chapo and, if so, how do they rate it?
I'd prefer to wait until Narcos catches up with his progression in later seasons (potentially) and also I get the feeling I'd be comparing it to Narcos all the time...but I'm in that zone at the moment where I'm enjoying visiting these stories (and it's very well made).
If you like the genre then you'll enoy El Chapo, learn a bit more about his rise to prominence than you likely would from Narcos, either way I've enjoyed both series.

If you like the genre then you'll enoy El Chapo, learn a bit more about his rise to prominence than you likely would from Narcos, either way I've enjoyed both series.
Yes...the genre itself is always fascinating but Narcos just looks so lush too. From what I can gather El Chapo is less glamours and more detail but I'll absolutely give it a whirl. I'm just glad Narcos kept the impetus up post Escobar demise.

Am still on episode 10 of the Twin Peaks revival. But that’s because I decided to go back and watch the original two seasons plus Fire Walk With Me.

For me, the whole thing is right up there with The Wire and Breaking Bad. However, much depends on whether you are already a Lynch admirer.

I would add that a familiarity with both the original show and prequel film are also pretty essential, as there are frequent references and allusions to what has gone before.

Am still on episode 10 of the Twin Peaks revival. But that’s because I decided to go back and watch the original two seasons plus Fire Walk With Me.

For me, the whole thing is right up there with The Wire and Breaking Bad. However, much depends on whether you are already a Lynch admirer.

I would add that a familiarity with both the original show and prequel film are also pretty essential, as there are frequent references and allusions to what has gone before.

Probably the first TV show I was obsessed with (the original) for an 'adult TV show'.
Still haven't caught the new lot yet. I guess it's down to what source it's on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.