TV Series

Just started "Condor" and very good.
Not sure if it has been said before, but "Comrade Detective" is excellent as was "Hidden" which I found on iPlayer , even if alot of it was in welsh with subtitles

The Killing was only the 2nd of these multi season offerings I watched, Boardwalk Empire being the first. I really enjoyed them both but The Killing was more my type of drama, plenty of twists, bought into the main characters with ease, thought the actor who played Rosie's father was brilliant.
If I had one gripe about The Killing it's that it has ensured I never want to visit Seattle, it never stops fucking raining.

Filmed in Vancouver mate.

Finished “white lines” on Netflix , only one season, episodes 1-3 were excellent then 4-10 was awful. Round about episode 7 I was for giving up on it but thought I got this far , I may as well see it through.
Not recommended from me

Finished “white lines” on Netflix , only one season, episodes 1-3 were excellent then 4-10 was awful. Round about episode 7 I was for giving up on it but thought I got this far , I may as well see it through.
Not recommended from me
Cheap shite with untalented soapy actors.

Started watching one called The Fall. Nearly finished the 1st season, very good so far.

Not recommended from me
The lead guy in it was without doubt one of the worst actors I’ve ever seen. I only watched it as it was in Ibiza and then turns out the whole thing was filmed in Majorca. Utter shite.

Not a new series but I really enjoyed Black Sails. Very underwatched show.

There are so many good TV series around at the moment, sadly some are coming to an end and there will be a void to fill, but i really like (and love in some cases) the below series

Breaking Bad - Concludes the coming series - starts August 2013
Dexter - Concludes the coming series - Starts June 2013
Homeland - ongoing - next series September 2013
Boardwalk Empire - 4th series announced - no date as yet
The Walking Dead - ongoing - 4th series announced - no date yet
Game of Thrones - currently in series 3 - announced for 4 (also 5 and 6)
Hannibal - first series ongoing - announced for second series more planned
Luther - 3rd series announced - late 2013
Sherlock - 3rd series announced - late 2013
24 - new series announced - 2014

Anymore i should be watching or have missed off??

Harrow , on drama channel was excellent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.