TV Series

Finished Umbrella Academy Season 2 last night, interesting setup for the next season.

Doom Patrol season 2 tonight...let the madness begin. :)

Last edited:
Finally got round to starting Taboo yesterday, liking it so far.

Finished Boardwalk Empire on Saturday, always put off watching it as didn't think I would enjoy, I loved it!

Finally got round to starting Taboo yesterday, liking it so far.

Finished Boardwalk Empire on Saturday, always put off watching it as didn't think I would enjoy, I loved it!

I loved Boardwalk Empire. Always reminds me of when we were in NYC and it was about to start. The adverts were everywhere and subway stations were decked out in fantastic posters. Great programme, by the way!

Half way through season 2 of 'The marvellous Mrs Maisel' on Amazon Prime. The only thing that grates are the 1950's American stand-up comedy routines on offer, but as a drama series about relationships it's been very good so far. Decent scripts, laced with humour and well acted. Rachel Brosnahan is superb in the lead role. Can't take your eyes off her. Not hard to see why it's won so many awards

Does anybody else think Netflix is going through a drought? They seem to just be releasing old shows produced by other production companies.

Understandably I assume the pandemic has caught up with their schedule etc.

On a side note, has anybody watched "most wanted" and is it any good?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.