TV Series

Best shows recently have been Dark and The Boys, imo

Anyone seen them and think there's anything better atm?

About to give Raised By Wolves a go. Accidentally played episode 2 and there was a war scene that looked really intriguing

I've heard good things about Lovecraft Country, not watched it yet though.

Glad it isn’t only me then. I’m on e3 and I genuinely don’t have a clue what’s going on.

I totally understand. Wasn't quite as gripped by season 3 due to it getting really hard to keep up with. It's pulled together really well in the finale imo, and I'll probably watch it again with the knowledge gained from watching it through once. Stick with it.

I’ve just started the third episode of Ozark but I’m struggling to get into it so far.

My son-in-law was bugging me for months to watch this. Just finished it all last week. It's 3 series x 10 episodes each, and in my opinion, fwiw, the exact same story could have been done in a total of 15/20 episodes - just seemed to be too much 'filler'. The good parts were excellent, and, made up for the slower bits. Absolutely worth watching though!

100% correct ..... VERY good .... Rhys was excellent in "The Americans"
Did a double take recently when I saw a younger Perry Mason (Matthew Rhys) getting chased down by Lt. Columbo, in the 90's TV episode whereby the murder victim was "swimming with the fishes" buried beneath a nightclub dancefloor. :lol:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.