TV Series

Watching Undercover on Netflix. It’s Dutch and dubbed but after an iffy first episode it’s really picking up. About an undercover op into a major ecstasy drug dealer. Hopefully it keeps getting better.

it does, it’s well worth watching to the end but it does feel a bit low budget to begin with.
I’m part way through the second series which is just as good, if not better than the first.. so far

Just watching series 3 of the crown. Not my sort of thing at all usually but it’s utterly brilliant. The casting and acting is superb. The Dianna story is tragic. Poor girl. She was only a kid when she got married. What a bunch of fuck ups the royal family are. And by no fault of their own mainly. I know it’s not all 100% accurate, but it must be pretty close to get past the lawyers.
Good point, they are very litigious these Royals. Cant wait to rush into court and object to stuff historically. Just look at all the fuss they have made about er nothing that springs to mind

Finished Undercover s1 last night and though the dubbing (its dutch) is not great and at times the acting bad, still really enjoyed the plot and pac of the storyline.

Started 'The Undoing". Very good after 2 episodes and the girl in it is stunning. However, I'm having a hard time watching Nicole Kidman. She's had so much botox and filler she looks disconcertingly like Steve Mcmanaman. Its pretty off-putting.

Just binge watched this after your recommendation and thought it was superb.just one thing though wouldn’t his daughter have been a few months older than the polish girls.really like these Scandinavian series,like the bridge.Got any other ones ?
They do so many in Scandinavia plus tiny Iceland as well. BBC 4 seem to be repeating many at this time and the Walter Presents programmes on Channel 4 from all over the world are often good. The French Spiral series is good too and it is interesting seeing inner city problems in other countries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.