TV Series

Now I don’t say this likely but the co-production between the bbc and hbo show ‘industry’, is nothing short of a masterpiece... it will miss a beat with some who have not had close dealings in this world, however, for those that have, this is as good as it gets...

9.9/10

Now I don’t say this likely but the co-production between the bbc and hbo show ‘industry’, is nothing short of a masterpiece... it will miss a beat with some who have not had close dealings in this world, however, for those that have, this is as good as it gets...

9.9/10

I almost watched this, the other day, but bypassed it as my mind didn't want to connect.

I will try and watch it in the next week.

Watching Haunting of Hill House and very good. Only gripe maybe it’s a bit long and drawn out, but some really jumpy moments in it and has the wife hiding behind a cushion at times.

Four episodes into Perpetual Grace... dunno if I should continue? I like a bit of Ben Kingsley as much as anyone, but it seems a bit too keen on aping the Fargo black comedy thing?

Only just watched both series of making a murderer very good although they probably could have cut down each series by at least 2 episodes

If anyone has Sky Go.

There was a good documentary on Sky crime last night Jeffrey Dahmer Serial Killer "Dahmer on Dahmer ".

I wont totally ruin it.

But seriously wtf.

He Drilled a Hole through some poor fuckers Head because he wanted to create a Zombie to live with.

The poor fucker escaped,and the Police didn't notice the drilled Hole in his Head,

They thought he was incoherent because he was pissed and took him back for Dahmer to finish him off.

Last edited:
If anyone has Sky Go.

There was a good documentary on Sky crime last night Jeffrey Dahmer Serial Killer "Dahmer on Dahmer ".

I wont totally ruin it.

But seriously wtf.

He Drilled a Hole through some poor fuckers Head because he wanted to create a Zombie to live with.

The poor fucker escaped,and the Police didn't notice the drilled Hole in his Head,

They thought he was incoherent because he was pissed and took him back for Dahmer to finish him off.
Downloaded that, cheers.

Watching 'The Valhalla Murders' from Iceland on BBCi Player. Interesting comparisons with the abuse in children's homes and the cover ups in this fiction story with what actually happened here.
For a country with 340000 population in a pretty hostile climate the Icelanders do very well in drama productions and footballers.
Not mentioning the friends of Messrs Foden and Greenwood.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.