TV Series

Succession, brilliant.
The staircase TV Drama ,can only happened in America..
Just started watching Barry ok so far .

Blocco 181 very good especially if you enjoyed Gomorrah, half way through this trying to string it out.

The Offer, its am absolute must if you enjoyed The Godfather, gives a fantastic insight into how the film was made and especially about the character of Al Pacino the man. Two left to go here, really don't want to finish this one either.

Both high up there on my list of recommendations.

Westworld is back for the fourth season there is so much time between these shows which have around 10 episodes you just have to rewatch them all again to catch up to what’s going on
Didnt bother with s3 as just seemed to totally lose its way after s2. Felt like it had no idea where it was heading and amazed its made it to a 4th series.

Didnt bother with s3 as just seemed to totally lose its way after s2. Felt like it had no idea where it was heading and amazed its made it to a 4th series.

I can understand that and I sort of mentioned that a few pages back. S3 was very much unfleshed out ideas, but extremely interesting, nonetheless.

Blocco 181 very good especially if you enjoyed Gomorrah, half way through this trying to string it out.

The Offer, its am absolute must if you enjoyed The Godfather, gives a fantastic insight into how the film was made and especially about the character of Al Pacino the man. Two left to go here, really don't want to finish this one either.

Both high up there on my list of recommendations.
Just started into Blocco and likewise I also thought of Gomorrah.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.